Friday, October 15, 2010
The Poker770 Min-Check-Raise
As with Poker770, video poker will often have new gambling guide of the game which will be offered to players. Players should consult the payout tables and choose the one that offers the most generous payoff. A well-known variation to the basic game of video poker are Full Tilt Poker, William Hill Poker, which are as the name implies, a game where the twos, or deuces, are used as wild cards and can replace any other cards in the hand. Players will also find Jacks or Better, the most common video poker variation found, which begins payouts at a pair of jacks and any card combination higher than that.
The same situation occurred recently while playing in a tournament. I was in middle position with K-6 of spades and a limping into the pot. I put in a pot size increases with intent to steal the pot. If things got more and someone called me, I knew I'd probably be out of position in the hand. As expected, everyone folded - except, of course, lame.
The flop came A-8-8 with two diamonds. A complete scent for me - I had king high. There is no reason to believe he had nothing but the worst hand, so I had to proceed cautiously. The limper checked to me and there was no way I would win this hand if he went to a showdown, looking a little more than half the pot in an attempt to pick it up. The answer limper min-check-me-raising. Hmm? At this moment I have two options: ride out the hand or make a call to see what he would do on the turn. There could be a monster hand here or simply might be in the flush - the return would give me the casino tips I needed. Because would not hurt my stack to know, I decided to call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment